With cooler weather coming, warmer beverages sound better every day, there’s nothing like a cup of indian milk tea to relax you.
Simple and easy way to make your perfect cup of indian tea.
Ingredients for 1 cup
- 100 mls low fat milk
- 100 mls water + 2-3 tsp extra water
- 4 lipton Yellow Label Tea Bags
- 2 tsp sugar
- Add the sugar in your tea cup and place the tea strainer on top.
- Cut out the tea bags and set aside the powdered tea leaf.
- Heat the milk and the water in a saucepan until you see bubbles on the sides. A thin layer of cream will form on the surface of the milk.
- Add the tea leaf powder in the center, thereby break the film of cream and allow the milk to bubble over.
- Stir till you get the desired color for your tea.
- Strain through a tea strainer from a good height right into the cup. The tea will become more bubbly.
- Then pour from the cup into a clean saucepan and then back into the cup. Perform this 3 times as high as possible. It improves the flavors of the tea.
Savor your silky & creamy indian milk tea hot with cookies/biscuits or some indian snacks!
Whether it’s a happy occasion or a difficult moment, tea is a sweet & spicy way of bringing people together.
Black tea has weight loss aiding abilities. It helps controlling blood sugar levels and curbs the appetite to a great extent.
Tea is associated with a lower risk of developing ovarian cancer.
You can find more informations here